Wednesday, June 29, 2011

No Better City

Capitol Hill Neighborhood, Washington, DC

Washington, DC! There’s no better city for a conference if you ask me. I hope you can join us here in September for the Neonatal and Mother-Baby Nurses conferences. My name is Tara; I’m a NICU nurse, ANN member, identical twin, NICU graduate, blog author and avid amateur photographer. I’m also lucky enough to be living in our nation’s capital.

The last time we all met for the Neonatal and Mother-Baby Nurses Conferences here was a few years ago, and if you came to DC then, I hope you were able to find time to enjoy this wonderful area. Take it from me: it’s only gotten better! As one of the local co-chairs for the 2011 meeting, I’ll be posting regular blog updates to highlight conference speakers as well as some of the most unique DC neighborhoods, attractions, restaurants and local celebrities, to help you plan your trip. I spend most weekends exploring the District, so please post in the comments any questions or requests and I’ll do my best to answer them.
Will I see you in September?

No comments:

Post a Comment